12" x 14" x 15"
Established in 1613, the original mission was destroyed in 1680 and rebuilt by the Franciscans in 1780. The present church was rebuilt in the early 1900's. It is distinguished by its massively wide-based twin towers that anchor it to the earth.
The assemblage in the drawer in the base is by PJ Cardinale and uses found objects and images that reflect the blending of the Native American and Catholic beliefs.