20" x 13.5" x 17.5"
This massive structure, originally over 6,000 sq. ft. was built under the direction of Father Jan Ramirez between 1629 and 1641. Huge Ponderosa Pine pillars and vigas were carried by the people of the Pueblo from Mt. Taylor over 40 miles away. It is a large complex with a convent and courtyard enclosures. Like many of the Pueblo churches it is still in use today.